Alleging design flaw in the logic-boards of Apple's popular dual USB iBook models manufactured between the years of 2001 and 2003.
If you feel you qualify for damages or remedies that might be awarded in a possible class action please fill in our form on the right to submit your complaint.
If your injustice does not match the complaint described above, please use this form to register your complaint. Thank you.
Last updated August 22 2008
Stay InformedGet the latest on class action lawsuits, settlements & more! Subscribe to our free weekly newsletter.
Get our Newsletter!
Submit a New Complaint
Been wronged by a similar product or service?
Click here to send us your complaint.
- $450 Settlement Upheld in Apple e-Book Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit
- $415M Antitrust Settlement Gets Preliminary Approval for Silicon Valley Tech Workers
- Apple Ebook Antitrust Class Action Settled for $450M
- AT&T and Apple iPad 3G Data Plan Class Action Settlement Reached
- $53M Settlement Reached in Apple Defective iPod and iPhone Class Action Lawsuit
- Apple Agrees $53M Settlement in iPhone iPod Class Action Lawsuit
- Apple Reaches Tentative Settlement for iTunes In-Game Purchases
- iPod Nano Apple Agrees Settlement of $22.5 Million