BigClassActions.com

Greenies Dog Food Treats and Dog Deaths



Greenies Dog Treats are sold throughout the U.S. to clean dog teeth and freshen dog breath. Recently, veterinarians and pet owners started complaining when several dogs became severely ill and died after eating Greenies dog treats. Some veterinarians believe that the dog treats are insoluble and indigestible and may become lodged in the dog's esophagus or intestine leading to choking and deaths.

Pet owners who have received expensive veterinarian bills after their dog ingested a Greenies or have had their dog die may file a lawsuit against the maker of Greenies, S&M NuTec.

The popular Greenies dog treat is shaped like a green toothbrush. Greenies is said to be a natural product made from wheat gluten, glycerin, and other ingredients.



Register your Greenies Dog Treat Complaint

If your pet became severely ill or died after ingesting Greenies pet food products, you may qualify for damages or remedies that might be awarded in a possible class action or lawsuit. Please click fill out the form at right to submit your complaint.

By submitting you complaint, you are asking lawyers to contact you. You are under no obligation to accept their services. Lawyers are usually paid out of the proceeds of the settlement or verdict rendered.
Last updated November 26 2012

Reader Comments

Posted by

on
We went to two different vets before going to the small animal clinic. We spent $4400 on him and we want to be reimbursed for it.

Posted by

on
3 weeks of pain and suffering to stay with my dog for special care and attention. An emergency Vet visit, 2 emergency room hospital visits and major surgery bills to extract the Greenie. My dog was lucky to survive!

Add Your Comment on This Issue

Fields marked * are mandatory. Please read our comment guidelines before posting.

*Name:

Note: Your name will be published with your comment.

*Email Address:

Your email will only be used if a response is needed.

*Your Comment:
Request Legal Help